Saturday, May 15, 2010

[Scrapperday]: Father's Day Cards

I know we just celebrated Mother's Day, but Father's day is just around the corner. It will be here before we know it! So to get a head start, I made a couple of fun cards. I stole got this idea from Martha Stewart, which includes a free printable template. Super easy to make!


Even if he doesn't ever wear a suit and tie, it's still a pretty stinkin' cute card. This one could be for the "patriotic dad". :0)


For the "traditional dad". :0) Now, Martha suggested using a pocket square. I didn't have one, so I just made one using pieces of scrapbook paper. That way the card would fit inside an envelope much cleaner. Feel free to make these cards to send to your dad, father-in-law, or any other dad you may know. I am sure they would love receiving them!

**Stay tuned next week for some Father's Day DIY gift ideas. It's going to be tons of fun and extremely frugal. Always a good thing!

Featured on: Frugal Friday
The Girl Creative

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha thinkin?