Monday, June 28, 2010

[Motivational Monday: EAT signs]

For months I have been seeing more and more "EAT" signs popping up in people's kitchens and dining rooms. They have certainly become the latest trend in wall decor. And I am so loving it! I am wanting to create one myself, but I just had to check around to give me some inspirational ideas.






I am wanted to do something similar to this EAT sign that I found on Etsy. I adore the different patterns and embellishments. So cute!


I bought these chipboard letters a couple weeks ago from Hobby Lobby. I cannot wait to decorate them and hang them in my dining room! Stay tuned for the finished product! :0)

2 comments:

  1. I made my "eat" sign from wooden letters and a 2x4 :) She now sits above my microwave and oven in a pretty distressed yellow. I want to add more words/letters, but have yet to decide on what. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought my EAT letters from hobby lobby a few weeks ago! I was seeing them everywhere too! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?