Saturday, August 7, 2010

[Scrapperday: More Fun with Cards]

Whew! For a second there, I thought I wasn't going to post this on time! Anyways, Happy Scrapperday! I just wanted to share with you a few cards I made. All of them were inspirations from Kristina Werner at KWerner Designs. If you haven't checked out her blog, I suggest you go there immediately (after you finish reading my post, of course!). She has TONS of card-making/scrapbooking ideas. So inspirational!

[Okay, so here's a card that I made for my grandfather (a.k.a. "Pappaw"). I am planning on giving it to him for his birthday. He will be 87 this month! He is the only living great-grandparent my daughter has, so I guess you could say he's pretty special.]

[This is a card I am planning on giving my nephew for his 3rd birthday. It's bright and colorful...right down his alley!]

[And, finally, this is just a simple thank you card. I like to make these occasionally so I can have them handy when an unexpected gift, gesture, etc. arrives. I embossed the "thank you" stamp (I love embossing!) and added some embroidery thread for a final touch.]

I will be linking up to these parties.

See you all on Monday! :0)

[Jen]

4 comments:

  1. Cute cards!! I love to Scrapbook but I've never really made any cards.

    Hannah
    http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute cards :) I'm going to hop over to Kristina's page and check hers out too. Have a great rest of the weekend Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. those are really nice!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these cards are so beautiful!! I am always so lame when it comes to card making and can never think of any cute ideas. I LOVE all of these! Thanks for sharing!

    ~Alison
    http://oopsey-daisy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?