Friday, September 17, 2010

[Framed Friday: New Frames at Etsy shop!]

I've decided to add a couple more frames to my Etsy shop! And I am planning on adding more soon! (they are currently in the works) These two frames were requested by my aunt for her to give to her younger family members (one I believe will be born very soon!). But I thought they were just too cute to not want to sell and share to everyone! And remember, all my frames are only 20 bucks, including S&H!!

[This one would be perfect for a little boy! You could incorporate it into their bedroom or nursery with a cars/trucks theme. And the brown and blue colors just scream BOY!]

[I think this would be perfect for a girl who loves to dance or just loves the color pink! I am planning on calling this frame "Twinkle Toes"]

Please feel free to go check out my Etsy shop for the other frames I have made! And spread the word to your family and friends who would love to buy any one of these frames. But order soon! They will sell out fast!!


[Jen]

1 comment:

  1. Jen you are rockin girl with your frames!!! I'm loving seeing what you're coming up with. What cute frames for both the girls and the boys :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?