Saturday, December 18, 2010

[Scrapperday: Sending Christmas Cards!!]


This year I decided to make ALL of our Christmas cards that we wanted to send out to our family & friends. I just love making cards! And I was really motivated to do this from following Kristina Werner's Holiday Card Series 2010. So some of the inspiration came from that or from just something that I created in my head. Lol! Anyways, here are just a few of the cards that I made. Enjoy!









Oh and you can also view some other Christmas cards I made earlier from a previous post.

[Click HERE to view the step-by-step tutorial]

[Click HERE to view the original post]

I will be linking up to these fun parties!

Thank you for stopping by!
Merry Christmas! :0)

[Jen]

4 comments:

  1. I seriously love every single card you made! I would love to open up a Christmas card and find these special homemade cards!

    Thanks for linking up to SS!

    Hannah @ http://youngancrafty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous! A true gift in and of themselves. Thank you for linking them up to Homemade Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are wonderful,I can't believe you made so many different designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so awesome doing so many different styles of cards for Christmas. I made some one year and I just can't do it every year. Maybe if I started in January, I could!
    Love the Heaps of Happy and the Let it Snow ones! Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays!

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha thinkin?