Friday, January 28, 2011

[Frame Friday: Valentine Frame]


Since love is in the air (literally, since V-day is almost 2 weeks away!), I thought I'd share this little Valentine frame. In the past I never decorated for Valentine's Day simply because I had just finished putting up all the Christmas decorations and didn't want to mess with more decorations.  But this year, I have changed my way of thinking and am now actually looking forward to decorating for this "love"-ly holiday. :0)

[Now, I cannot take credit for making this frame. This was actually something my mom gave me as a gift many years ago. I never really displayed it for Valentine's Day...until now. But I am sure if you wanted to make this frame, you could just modge-podge some red patterned paper onto an unfinished frame, paint the edges, and stencil in the word "LOVE".]

[However, I CAN take credit for the little button heart inside the frame. I just adhered them to some recycled paper with glue dots in the shape of a heart. Originally I wanted to fill the inside of the heart with more buttons, but could you believe these were ALL the red buttons I had?! Must have been fate.]

This is just the first of many Valentine's Day decor projects. Stay tuned for more fun DIY heart-filled ideas during the next couple of weeks! :0)

I will be linking this up to [these] parties!

[Jen]

1 comment:

Whatcha thinkin?